Sat, Oct 09|
Historic Town Square
2021 Fall Festival Chili & Soup Cookoff
Have a killer chili or soup recipe? Share a batch of your's with the community and have a chance to win cash and bragging rights of the best chili or soup in the county! More details below. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amanda at 316-207-5262.
Time & Location
Oct 09, 2021, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Historic Town Square, Yates Center, KS 66783, USA
About the event
*CONTEST PARTICIPANT INFORMATION: Registration is FREE!!! All participants must register by clicking the RSVP button below by Wednesday, September 29th.
• Prepare at least 4 gallons of your favorite chili or soup recipe (The more you make, the more people can sample, increasing your chance of winning!)
• Have a method of keeping it at 165 degrees by using an electric roaster pan or large crockpots
• Drop-off time: 9:30-10:30am (If you are attending the FFL Auction, you can drop off right before the auction if that is most convenient for you.)
• Drop-off location: westside of Courthouse lawn • Items provided: electricity from the courthouse, tables, plastic gloves, masks
• You may decorate your table & have fun with a theme if you desire.
• You will need to provide: a serving ladle, extension cords, and someone to serve your entry from 11:30am until approx. 2:00pm (or until your chili/soup is gone)