Spring 2020 Community Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
Interested in knowing what's happening with RevitalizeYC? How about asking those burning questions you have and seeing Steve Radley's film featuring Woodson County? Join us for our Spring 2020 Community Meeting at The Town Hall for all of this and more!
The following items are on the agenda for the meeting:
1. Location One database for inventory of commercial/business/industry properties
2. Introduction to land banks
3. Pathways to a Healthy Kansas Grant Information
4. Guest speaker, Barbara Anderson from the Kansas Department of Commerce, will be speaking about The First Impressions Program, the PRIDE Program, Community Assessment, and the Community Service Tax Program Application for a land bank
5. Reveal of our first PRIDE Program grant project
6. Watch a screening of Steve Radley's "The Rural Road" video, filmed right here in Woodson County
7. View our HGTV Hometown Takeover video submission
We hope to see you there!